Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Xmas Eve

Time flies. It is already Xmas eve and not long enough, its another new year. Probably Im getting old or what, this year Xmas eve Im staying at home to eat steamboat with two others! Not a bad way to celebrate xmas isnt it? Of course two more days and it will be my birthday! Have received quite a few presents already - portable charger,moisturizer and cream,shoes. Pretty much all useful! My meimei is gonna get me a bag too! I actually post a instavideo on Kikki.k, almost want to get those stuff, like the turquoise clutch/the notebook/planner etc. Of course Im thinking Im not a student anymore and planner would serve no purpose for me. But its really pretty! so people if you happen to read my blog and want to send me presents, I jolly well am happy to receive! Just email me at youko_90@hotmail.com LOL. just kidding. Bet nobody will does that. But I just happy.
 
 I will blog on my birthday after 26 as I have few plans to get busy with! excited and happy. Really not bad this year.
 
alrighty! gotta go and have my steamboat.
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment