Friday, December 27, 2013

Updates for Xmas and Bday

Tried this Mokata on an inpromptu request some days back at Golden Mile. I would say okay its not bad, probably we were dead hungry I guess.
 
And then it was Xmas! :) It's nice to have friendly and sweet trainee who would buy gifts for us as Xmas Gift. Mostly chocolates and I believe I ate some of them without taking pictures. Appreciated their gifts!
 
 
 
Then it was Boxing day! which also means my bday of course. This year, I was sad cause if not for my family (of course the usual) and him, there could have been no one to celebrate my bday. I could have been staying at home on my bday with no cakes. =(  suppose that is growing up life and when you dont really have very close jie mei.
 
So as usual, my family always do a pre celebration for me because first, eating during xmas is way expensive and fully packed with people. Second usually I dont eat on my actual birthday. Third, it was just  nice that dajie and mom was on leave on a weekday so we had a buffet lunch. Which means I didnt have my crab. double the sadness. But oh well. So we had this buffet lunch at Royal Park on Beach Road. Seriously, I think it was really not that good, probably because it was Asian food more than international. I always like more variety for buffet; I like Todai. But my mom wanted a Xmas buffet and it was not easy to reserve as everybody is planning for early buffet as well. I didnt take any photos except the dessert which looked soso too and limited choices.
 
 
 
 
family photo and my super red hair which I love very much. Of course in real life it is abit darker and now it has gotten even darker. This was because of the lighting I guess.

Birthday Presents that I received this year.
from dajie because I requested it. Usually she gave me a big angbao. But well, I might as well get sth useful from her as present and not angbao.
Usual, Mom's present for me~

These are from a trainee who always buy me food and snacks, afraid that I am always hungry. She is really a very nice and treat me like her xiao mei.
These is from Shan, my sis! She got a similar pair as me too so that maybe we could wear this to Taiwan next year. Maybe!

 
This is from my trainer and his gf, Kay. very huge sweet-like wrapping with chocolates inside. so cute!


I did have nice celebration thou despite the sadness. Went into JB for my favourite food and some shopping. I didnt have photos because I simply forget, just wanna enjoy doing what I like and relaxing. So I had stingray and KangKong, Loklok which was ok because I couldnt find the right vendor that cook very nice Loklok, my usual nasi lemak whenever I go City Square, Sweet Crepe. All my favourite food!
 
I also went to the cafe at Bedok which I mentioned in previous post. To-gather cafe. I believe that it would have been better if there were lesser crowd cause the day I went, there was supposeingly a company celebrating Xmas so it was abit noisy. The food was alright thou. Well, one thing off the checklist at least!

This was my first bday cake on my actual day. Its hard to find a decent cake during xmas season! Everything is log cake or chocolate cake which I dont really fancy.
Bday gift from my other trainer~
And Onyx people did sing me a bday song with a cake bought from a trainee. I had the video on instagram thou. Thanks Onyx peeps!

So this ended my bday. I am still very happy to the one that helped celebrate my bday and accompany me for all the food that I favorited and thanks to everybody who wishes me and those who gave presents to me.

Happy Birthday to me

No comments:

Post a Comment