Sunday, December 1, 2013

December

hello people! Its been a long time since I blogged again. because I have been playing this app called Dayre. Pretty interesting and I would say alot better than  blogger. I can just upload pics on the spot and add comments to that. Although I wanna Dayre/blog every day or so, but my life now kinda stuck at the same thing and there is nothing more interesting for me to post about. (I am sad) I need something interesting or whatsoever! Thats why I love December! It always bring me something nice. Like you know all the lightings out in the streets and town just easily make mi do some photoshooting and post. Not mentioning festive season always spells FOOD. I hope this December will be a fun one! Xmas is coming and bday is soon too! I need more photos of me and many other things and friends since I realised I have not had many photos of my short hair to post! How can that be? Please let December be a good one! I was stressed out and rather depressed during the novmber month. Trust me you do not want to hear me mention any. Oh well I shall post nice pics of my recent favourite and love during my boredom times.


Vintage Cross Multi BraceletNautical Themed Multi Bracelet (Design 1)

Kinda have a liking for these bracelets recently. I thought it looks sweet and nice.

photo credited from Kay's instagram (a_o_kay)

One of the many awesome pictures that I get to see through Kay's Instagram. I love red and orange and bright colors and that explains how much I love autumn too. And this is at Japan! How I wish I could go~~

Many things that I see and favourited but Im just too lazy to flip and find. (It was difficult for me to find since I just browse and see any website)

Birthday is coming in another 3 weeks time! What birthday present......... hmmm i need to think of that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment