Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

Yet another last day of the year. It seems so fast for this year. The last when I looked at my photos from the beginning of this year, it just seemed like yesterday! Like it seems just a few days ago I had long hair but it was actually beginning of the year. 

Look at the strip! 


So some highlight of this year :

1. Of course it goes to my change of hairstyle from super long hair to super short hair. 
2. I watched my second musical - Phantom of the Opera in July, all thanks to my dajie. It was really fascinating 
3. Went to Taiwan for the second time in April
4. Went to KL for a week doing nothing and just eat and relax in August - it was very impromptu thou
5. Went BKK with my cousin in September and bought very little loots; it's weird you know
6. I joined Onyx this year and had big time adjusting to my life because of the schedule; till now I am just barely accepting it
7. probably came as a surprise or maybe not, but my almost 4 years relationship came to an end, with many years of friendship down the drain as well
8. I was shocked, but irony I knew I had to accept because thats probably part and parcel of life - my birthday this year. wont want to reiterate again. 

I guess this sums up for the year 2013. And of course I always like to believe that a new year ahead means a new beginning and probably a better one. 

I probably only have one resolution for the new year - To do what I want to do 

Thanks 2013. 
and Hello 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment