Thursday, December 5, 2013

Festive mood?

Im having the festive mood alittle here and there. The fact that I know Xmas is coming, but I have yet enjoy the mood down town! Didnt have the time to do so. Cries. sucks to be having such work shift sometimes (or most of the time since I never stop complaining) Even if you are working for events, and you couldnt join your friends for countdown or celebration, but at least you still get to celebrate and join in the mood while working, you know you know?! Not for me, not at all. I didnt dare to take many leave to go have some relaxing times with friends and celebrate because it is busy period for us and yea I have actually taken quite a number of leave already. I need to grumble on this! No choice, when I am stuck there and cant meet my friends, the only times are for me to take leave and go holiday with whoever that is free to go with me (BKK with cousin, KL with friends etc). But you know.... I really would like to have few days off, meet up with my friends, go out and have some me-time, blah blah blah. I have got a list of things I want to do, but I need to dig out some time to do that.

Like, I wanna................

go Stranger reunion and have waffles! I heard alot about them and I want to go there! sweet stuff is my thing man!
 
Go to this cafe at Bedok North street 4 Blk 84 or something. Saw a couple of pictures of the cafe and I love it, hopefully it will be what I saw!
 
There's a street around Tiong Bahru that has book store and cafe!
 
ok now I see I am into cafe for this month.... hahaha
 
change my hairstyle/color and in this case color because I cant change much to my short hair already, can I? ok maybe not. (finally found time to do that this weekend!) Yipeeeeee
 
japanese buffet craving. Kiseki? Kushinbo? I don't know. I just miss Charcoal and the food.
 
Crabs! and I manage to jio my family for that, knowing that I am a total lover for crabs! hehe. I actually love seafood alot, except for maybe prawns. I have been accepting fish for a few years so yup! Clams,seashells,Lala, lobster,crabs,stingray, On!
 
having a picnic. relaxing and munching food. chatting all our life away and enjoying. (maybe Im going into depression thats y I am dreaming of all this)
 
download a few movies and watch with my snack! Didnt even have time for that. Im slping my Sunday which is my only day off away almost every time. Too tired. Can somebody take me in for a few months or what? I have not been slping well since the construction starts around my house and since when I have two phones. illusion of phone ringing or vibrating, I am undeniable crazy now. This suck. SOMEBODY, PLEASE TAKE ME IN!

ok I think my list will go on and on for this month when its already one week gone for December. Shit. I need to start buying presents for myself to distress and make myself enjoy this festive season.

ok I sound like some pathetic girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment