Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The last day of 2014

This is probably one of the worst year. Is it that horse is jinxed this year? I seriously believe so. 

Jan - I was still in onyx. I did a photoshoot with a blog shop and Ettusais. 

Feb - my cute niece is born on the valentine. A joy to our family. 

March - went to KL and visit the doeramon exhibition. Still in my short hair and always cutting it to above shoulder. My bob hair that is. 

April - onyx merged. I left and joined a small marketing company newly opened by this person who has a two yrs team building company. My office is where the event company office used to be and was co-shared by a gym that was developing. 

May - gym opened. Work scheduled. I managed to learn Photoshop and Lightroom with this job and also a bit of photography skills. 

June - nothing much. Working office hours. Go home and play with my niece. 

July - went for my first run ; Garfield run. Very fun with my boy and Shan although is just a 3km run. 

August - went Japan for the first time and Taiwan with my sister cum travel buddy for a good 2 weeks. A lot of experience and thoughts and places to share. I know I know. I should have blog by this year. But I seriously got no time. I wanted to blog too. Maybe on the 2nd of next month. Yes next year. Keep a look out for it! 

September - last week of the month. Unbelievable truth told. 

October - I was released by my company for apparently no profit gain reason which I think otherwise, on the first day of the month. He owed me a week of pay due to sudden retirement and 2 months of my cpf which have not been given up till now. The worst boss ever. I shall not badmouh because if you are in the same industry, you would have heard of his bad name. And of course of the same month, I signed a contract with a F&b outlet under management trainee. 

November - I was super depressed. Got sick terribly. Depression totally. 

December - my favorite month but I had to work on Xmas and new year eve with very exhausted body and mind. My birthday was simple but nice thou. realized the ugly world and the ugly side of human to an extent. 

Till now as I am writing, on this new year eve, I'm actually on my break of 2.5hrs. If not, I would not have had the time to blog my Last post of the year. I wish for nothing but the better for next year. No resolution, just wish things would get better and life is good for all. 

Happy New Year people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment