Wednesday, December 17, 2014

penny of thoughts

Its mid december again, and I have yet update my Japan/Taiwan trip. I really wish to pen down my trip because the longer I drag, the more details I forget. Yet, I don't really seems to have any time, let alone some me time for blogging. Talking about drastic change in my life; I am working in F&B now and is a fully 6 days week with no PH, and no life. Serve me right for complaining about my previous job hours because now that I realised it was heaven previously, compared to the working hours I have now. Basically work my day and reach home to sleep because I was so damn tired. Of course you would ask how did I manage to blog this post then? Because I tried to stay awake to churn a post out. I seriously need to write anyway. I was so depressed over this and the fact that I have to work on Xmas and unsure of having off day on my bday just worsen my mood. Seriously?! How do people in F&B line find balance in life? Or are you telling me F&B people don't have life? OR there is no such thing as work life balance for F&B? Tell me you are kidding because I really find it so hard to adapt and believe that my 2 entire years would be in this state. Maybe this is my karma, I complained too much. SHIT. Now, as I am writing this post, I really am depressed and bad mood. Can I just have one wish; I wish to be able to quit this job, please? I wanted to buy presents to reward myself and to get myself a birthday present; nice dress, nice heels or shoes, nice clutch but none of this can be of use to me because working 6 days and the one rest day you just wan to sleep the day off because you are really too tired but you are contradicting yourself as well when you know you will waste your off day just sleeping away because you just did nothing on your off day. THIS IS HOW BAD AND DEPRESSED I AM. Im stupid

Santa can you hear me
I have been so good this year

No comments:

Post a Comment