Friday, December 26, 2014

My 24th Birthday

When you grow up and grow older, you just don't have the vibe to celebrate your birthday like when you were in your teens. Of course I was still pretty upset over myself because of my job. I had to work on Xmas day and that made me so tired on my birthday. I didn't even have time to dress myself up alittle. Usually, every year or so on my bday I would buy a set of clothes so that I can be alittle pretty on my special day. Too tired and only got 1 off day (FML seriously), I decided to do my retail therapy and to reward myself on the day itself. Went out with my boy and drag him to accompany shopping with me as he waited very long for me to choose my clothes. I am very picky. Gotten a blue cropped top and a white skorts from bugis junction to realise that it was raining when I finish my purchase and changed into it. So I headed to bugis+ and saw this long sleeve sports material chio top from Berskha, but there is no size available for me. So I bought the grey knitted one which looks not bad either. Really does keep me warmth. Retail shopping did damage to my legs, I couldn't really walk long like this due to my damn work. We were so hungry anyway so pause to our shopping and went for lunch at cococurry. By the time we were finished with lunch, it was almost time for movie. Had a good laugh over the movie night at the museum. Nice movie to watch on my special day. Then we continued our retail therapy at Charles and Keith. I was running out of time thou, if not probably will still shop more (or maybe not because my legs are breaking). Settled with the black and silver shoes. Kinda into silver recently. As usual, bright colors never run away from me. Quickly head back home to have dinner with my family because I only have this off day and no choice have to squeeze everything together. I requested to eat crab; Never forget that last year I did not have my chance to eat crab because mom wanted a christmas feast. SO YEA TO CRAB BECAUSE ALL 2 CRABS ARE MINE. of course I did share with them but only my xiaomei eat thou. After dinner, blow the candle, cut the cake and there goes my 24th birthday. Very simple but I had both of the world celebrating with me. And to those who remembered my birthday (because I off the notification from facebook), thanks so much for the wishes and blessing. I appreciate each of them.  
Happy Birthday to me





showing off my big present from my boy! Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment