Sunday, March 16, 2014

Master of none

I have got the urge to blog some thoughts again.

I have been thinking what exactly am I good at. Everybody sure has something that she/he is good at, not perfect but at least good. Like my sister, she is good at Table Tennis; has been playing since she is primary 3? My xiaomei, good at dressing herself up; can say that she is amongst us 4 the prettier one. Me? I am thinking....

I am not good in studies, only have one semster of honor award and I have my Bs and Cs.

I am not good in dressing up either; zero makeup skills and dressing sense. The most clothes I wear are tee and shorts. Occasionally, I wear dress. I wanted to dress up on some days but always fail when I look at my wardrobe. I don't know is it I lack of some interesting clothes or I really don't know to dress up. I tried to look at lookbook and ootds, but I couldnt really bring those up on me.

I am not good in music. I was in musical band before but didn't manage to participate in SYF. My percussion skills wasnt up there yet. Everything was half way there and not. Xylophone half, snarl drum wasnt up to the standard, not to mention drum set. I self learned piano, I remembered I ask my sister to play Canon in D for me repeatedly so that I can see how it is played. And I practiced and practiced. And finally I managed to play it with both hands but it wasn't the full song. I probably only can play two or three songs on piano.

I cant bake.

I cant really draw well either. I drew some drawing when I was young. But it didn't really pass. Probably can find and post some up and you can see

I am not good at singing, but I do love to sing thou.

There are really too many things that I do and did before, and I just realised I didn't know what I am good at actually. Seems like..... nothing. zero. I am depressed; seems like there is nothing for me to be proud of.Jack of all traits, master of none. At times, I thought I really fail as a student, as a teen, as a youth, as a growing adult. And I was told this:


"Do your best in everything you do"

I probably and really am not good in anything, but I can do my best in anything that I do, right?\ Conciously keep looking for the answers don't help and probably just build a barrier between what I need to do, to the best.

I guess, just live my life fullest and don't think so much! haha. No worries, just some random thoughts, I am not emo-ing.


No comments:

Post a Comment