Friday, March 7, 2014

CNOS V3.0 Entry

Cineleisure has always been one of my favourite place to go especially during my teenage years. Remember the olden days where Cineleisure is a must-go place during the weekends. We would just basically spent the whole day in there singing k, catching up some movies, crazily shouting over the arcade games we played because we were too excited and eager to win the game.... arhhhh those were the young days. 

I saw this CNOS V3.0 and was hesitating whether to join or not.... then I decide

"ONLY ONE CHANCE PER YEAR, GIRL"

So here I go~ For my food option in Cineleisure

This shouldn't be unfamiliar to you guys if you have been to Cineleisure. This Graffiti Cafe is located at Basement, down the escalator and you will see it! :)


I always have to eat this when I visit Cineleisure, no kidding. It's perfect when you just don't feel like having main course for meals and want to continue shopping after a bite.




Plus if you don't want to eat noodles, thats fine! Because they have a few desserts too!!!


Another reason to choose this shop is because of their graffiti wall. Aint they colorful and artistic?! They have repainted the wall I presume, if not you can actually see people leaving messages on the wall! 

HOW COOL IS THAT TO DRAW ON THE WALL LEGALLY? YOU TELL ME




Ok. Enough of the interior, time for my food! Wanton Mee with Black Sauce~


 And not forgetting this Lemon lime Aiyu Jelly! A sweet and sour drink with smooth Jelly, my all time favourite! Try this if you don't mind spending alittle more for such awesome drink.



Not forgetting selfies of me :)



That's all for the entry post!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment