Thursday, May 15, 2014

backlog again

 I need to be apologetic on this and feeling guilty because I promise myself to blog frequently but fail to do so for close to 2 months?! The last post was on March; I'm utterly lost of words on how long have I not been blogging. And because so, I tend to forget tiny winy bits of things in my life. Me and my small brain. So now I can only post things that I can remember, which obviously wasn't alot to begin with. 

My niece! seriously I could not emphasize more that she is so darn cute. Every morning and after work when I am back home, I would talk to her for awhile. She probably might not understand what I say, but sometimes just looking at her playing by herself or blabbering some noise that nobody understand, it just makes me happy. 


 She is now 3 months old and could do many funny things already. Blabbering to herself. sticking her tongue out which will get scolding from my mom. Everyday she is trying to flip herself over and always eagerly looking around.


I need to post this. LOL damn hilarious. I think my sister force her to do this because I believe she cant point fingers yet. BUT, still as funny. 

And yes the past one month in April which I did not blog AT ALL was because I changed my job. yeaaa like finally ever since I have been nagging over the working hours at onyx. I didnt say Onyx is not good, Onyx is fun and everything because I get to know alot of people there and most of them are friendly. I just have this working hours issue. Drop this topic. So anyway, I have changed to a marketing firm working as a marketing executive. Still coping good and doing fairly well. I could manage my time better too. Alot to learn still! 

Then I got to meet up with my few closer uni mates for qq birthday celebration on last sunday,11 May. Having a weekend like this was really pretty much awesome. We chat, we laugh and we eat. This were taken at Orange Thimble where we so called had our tea-party. Then some of them left for celebration and dinner. So the four of us, qq amanda sybil and me head to wimbly lu for some desserts. I have to take nice pictures of the place next time! It was really one of the nicer cafe and ambience. The waffles were good too. Till next time, more pictures! 







No comments:

Post a Comment